At Home is the sister program of Carleton-Willard Village, the oldest and most respected provider of continuing care retirement services in Massachusetts.
If you are looking for a way to remain in your home and maintain a connection with the community you love, At Home is like a retirement village without walls – a way to easily take care of the tasks involved in day-to-day living, all while staying connected with others and involved in activities that interest you the most.
Membership to Carleton-Willard At Home includes all of the following:
- One Call Service for information and referrals
- Access to Service Provider Referral List
- Free and discounted medical transportation
- Gourmet to Go meal delivery program
- Weekly trip to the grocery store
- Pickup and delivery of prescriptions to your home from local pharmacies
- Access to clinical social work services, for individual and group consultations
- Exercise/fitness opportunities
- Social and cultural activities for members only
- Volunteer opportunities
“Thank you to all who work to create this special service.”
An At Home Member, March 2017